- I am very much the rule follower because I respect authority.
- I follow my heart and stay true to my values.
- I am a natural preserver, parent and helper.
Adjectives to Describe Me
- Loyal: Maybe because I was born in the year of the dog or because I value relationships but I live my life as a team player. I value the strong relationships and are loyal to people, ideas and companies I believe in.
- Dependable: If I say I will do something, I do it. I don’t want to let anyone down so I make time to finish what I say I will.
- Prepared: I over prepare myself because I don’t want to be stressed out. Feeling unprepared doesn’t look good or feel good so I make sure to go into unfamiliar situations after I have researched it.
- Thorough: I love details. They’re beautiful and make things different so I play close attention to them. I also like to double, triple check everything and then when I’m done I go back through it.
- Sensible: I pride myself in being very practical. There are times I catch myself expecting too much out of people. I expect my level of commitment out of everyone but that takes a toll on you. When that starts to happen I catch myself and remember if I slowly challenge people, you get much more from them.
- Punctual: In this crazy world one thing you can actually control is getting places on time. If being somewhere on time means I have to leave earlier so be it. I live by the motto: “to be early is to be on time, to be on time is late and to be late is unacceptable.”
- Faithful: I love people and the power they possess. I have a lot of trust in people, which I believe is a good thing. If you trust someone off the bat you’re more likely to have a strong relationship with them because you aren’t always doubting them.
- Stable: I’m a firm believer in taking a deep breath and stepping back in a situation. If you don’t look at something from different points-of-view you’re missing out on an opportunity. I stay grounded because there isn’t a reason to get too upset.
- Organized: When people say “I function in chaos.” I throw up. I love to be organized because life runs so much smoother. The extra time it takes to sort everything out is worth it when I’m in a crunch later down the road.
- Caring: As I said earlier, I love people. I work very hard to make relationships with people and value what they can bring to the table. I work very hard to separate people from their actions so we can evaluate what they do and why.
- Concerned: Whether it be locally, nationally or internationally, I like to stay involved in issues I am passionate about. I educate myself and put myself out in the field to help social justice issues.
I biggest addition on the job is stability and can maintain organization. I pay attention to details so I find myself going above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. I enjoy organizing information and work.
- Time for family, friends and relationships
- Job satisfaction
- Time (Physically see a clock)